Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Halloween!

And you know what I did today? I went on a Subway date and then passed out on the couch for 5 hours and had nightmares about lesbian sex.

I didn't even get to dress up.

Next year better be fucking awesome. There's never been a Halloween where I didn't at least dress up, even if I wasn't up to anything.

Anyway, it's been about 9 or 12 years since I last posted something remotely interesting so I figured that since it's a holiday I should update y'all on my life things.

A couple weeks ago I started dating this very nice boy named Jeffery. He is 5 years older than me and I'm honestly surprised my mother didn't murder me right then and there. Then again, my father and her are 5 years apart and when she was my age she was already married to an abusive alcoholic so I'm doing better than you were, mother. YEAH, I WENT THERE.

Anyway, it's gone well so far. I somehow managed to find someone exactly like me, but a boy. I'm pretty sure we have 6 whole differences between us. 3 of them are food-related (and taste buds are not exactly a matter of opinion), and one of them is that he has a penis and I have a vagina. (hi, mom! I'm talking about my vagina on the internet again. aren't you proud?)

Oh God, I don't even want to imagine my father's reaction when he discovers my old man boyfriend.

Also? He's 24 years old and saying "boyfriend" sounds really not okay. He's not 12. I usually just refer to him as "My Jeff".

Anyway, gushy stuff over now.

I've been "living" at my friends' place for a couple months now. I didn't really "move out" of my mother's house but I haven't seen my mom in a couple weeks and my bed and my cats completely have no idea who I am anymore. But yeah, it's been really fun being 19 and having fun and having...a life? I live on their couch. It is a very nice couch.

My mother wanted me to go back home after Halloween but I don't really see a point, and as long as my friends don't mind me being here I'll stay as long as I can. I could make the effort to go home more often to see her and go home for a couple weekends here and there but really, all I ever did at home was sit on my computer and wait for plans to happen. I don't like that. The only people I hung out with were a boy I may have ended up dating if things had worked out (glad they didn't, now, of course, but at the time it was kind of disappointing), and Casey. And hanging out with my ex-boyfriend all the time isn't exactly my idea of a fun awesome happy life.

Anyway, I'm not sure what the hell the point of this post was. I'm not even funny. I'm going to go eat a peanut butter ball and sift through Youtube for interesting things. Tell me how your lives are going. I miss you guys.

4 comments: