Saturday, July 23, 2011

And Then I Got My First Spam Comment

So after that week of getting tons of views from Jenny, my blog went back to normal and all was relatively unexciting.

But this morning when I checked my email I found this:



...ahem.

There are a lot of information for me to know

thanks for your great share

No, thank you, kind internet stranger from Merchant cash advance, for making my day wonderful.

Also, my cell phone is breaking literally as I type so I have to soon purge my phone of every saved text while I wait for a new one. My saved texts are made up of 90% texts from my good friend, and yours, Odessa. So expect a big globby Funny Texts From Odessa post soon. I know everyone loves those.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't care that I found you on The Bloggess and decided to stick around. Your posts make me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing that despite your phone falling apart like a leper you still kept texting me. D'aww friendship. YAY MORE TEXTS FROM ME BECAUSE I ROCK??? teehee

    ReplyDelete