Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm Incredibly Disappointed In The People Who Run This Shit

If you are not on the Facebook, you may not know that there's this new thing going around called Questions. You can ask your friends a poll-type question and when they answer it, it shows up in the newsfeed of their friends. So basically it's yet another shitty annoying thing that Facebook has given the world. Thanks, Mark Zuckerberg.

Anyway, I saw this:


And clearly me being me, I have to inform the world exactly what I'm thinking.


That's really all I got.

And yes, that is me, and my Facebook. Don't stalk me. I don't think I have any interesting information on there anyway so good luck anyway stalker rapists.

1 comment:

  1. So flippin true! All my friends are doing those dang questions and I'm like, if I wanted you to know, I'd tell you. Facebook is like stalker universe!

    ReplyDelete