Thursday, January 20, 2011

That Really Just Happened.

I'm watching this weird show on the Game Show Network called Baggage where apparently people come on the show and go "I have this dumb baggage, please love me" and a person of the opposite sex looking for love goes "okay, I like you, love me too". Or something. I'm only half paying attention.

A woman just admitted that her baggage is that she spoon-feeds her dog at restaurants. As an animal lover, this enrages me, because you should not be feeding your dog human food at all. Especially not that much human food. In public. What the fuck is wrong with you, woman?

Anyway, she brought her dog on the show. Because of course. And she's all "my dog is so cute, look at me spoon feed him right here"

and then

y'all.

The dog leaned over, and barfed.

All.

Over.

The stage.

And Jerry Springer himself, the host of the show, cleaned it up.

I laughed until I couldn't breathe. I laughed until I had tears coming out of my eye holes.

That dog is my hero.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. IT'S NEEKA. AS A DOG.

    "Look I spoonfeed my alien! 8D"
    "Galorm mabarble meowlmLIKLDBLAAAARRGGFFsplatter"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I am an asshole.

    Cool? Cool.

    ReplyDelete