Monday, January 24, 2011

Brought To You By Sloganmaker.com

Except not really I guess, since I'm not being paid by anyone for it? I don't know.

Thanks to this guy who I will now follow and read every single one of his posts (you just got yourself a new fan, bub) I found this website called sloganmaker.com. You just enter whatever you want in your slogan and it comes up with a slogan. Keep clicking the button. They get better.

Here are some I've come upon in the last ten seconds that made me laugh so hard I snorted, then started wheezing because when I laugh I forget to breathe.

Have a bit of rahzombie when you're tired. - Um. No.

rahzombie - This is your playground. - Are you kidding? Now I feel like a whore or something.

It's time to taste rahzombie. - No, it is not. At all.

It must be rahzombie. - It must.

rahzombie the flavor you can't forget. - Another one about my taste? WTF. This website is run by cannibals who don't know how to use commas or dashes.

rahzombie for everybody. - I'm like Herpes. Everybody gets some.

rahzombie never die. - Okay. I won't.

rahzombie shot from guns. - Um. Ouch?

Made like, taste like rahzombie. - I quit.

I'm choking on my own air. Or lack of. Yay.

So, get your own slogans and share some because this is hilarious. Please.

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing. and will be another website i spend too much time on when i am supposed to be at the post office.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't play with fire, but play with Ink." o-o oh my.

    "Ink is the World famous for quality." I think they are calling me a whore. O___o;;

    "Ink is easy." Yep...definitely calling me a whore. Bastards.


    I love you for this. I'm going to be amused for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG lmao. I die. EVERYONE WANTS TO TASTE YOU those frickin cannibals

    ReplyDelete