Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Am So Awesome

I have one friend who lives in Australia and a lot of the time we end up talking about the weather or what our home countries are like because it's weird but also interesting to see how similar and different Australia and America are.

Pen: Because of our holidays we have all of December to fart around and get in the spirit for school and shit but because it is SO HOT we always go the the beach or sit in front of the air conditioner for Christmas.

Me: Hot Christmas is a weird concept to me because I live in the Santa's asshole of eastern America. But everything else there sounds nice.

Pen: It's like 35C (95F-ish) in summer here. And winter is 7C (45F-ish) on the cold mornings.

Me: That's not so bad. Well. To me.

Pen: At least we never get below zero.

Me: Damn you aus...ausholes.

Pen: That is a shitty pun.

Me: I AM SO WITTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment