Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Am Now An Internet Doctor

I was talking to my friend Mira about a blister she had on her thumb. She said "My blister is tingly. Is this bad?"
Me: Hm. I have no idea. I only ever get blisters on my feet and I either ignore them or destroy them. Google it?
Mira: OH GOD, WHAT IF IT EXPLODES
Me: I'm gonna Google it.
Mira: IS IT GOING TO EXPLODE?
Me: No, Google. I am not looking for Herpes. If I thought Mira had one of the Herpes viruses I'd mention it. I am not looking for herpes. I'm looking for normal blisters. Bastard.
Mira: IT'S GONNA EXPLODE DAMMIT
Me: No. You may have Herpes of the thumb though. We are talking about your thumb, right? Yeah. You probably have thumb Herpes. I'm sorry.
Mira: wh...I HAVE THUMB HERPES, OH GOD NO

What else did I find while I was trying to find out what might make blisters tingle?



Wait...



What?



Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment